Forum Discussion

Tom2001
Contributor
2 years ago

Audio Drop on Contour with FOX News and FOX Business

Our issue has been with Fox News and Fox Business channels via Contour/Internet dropping audio for 5 seconds or so on a consistent basis. All other channels are fine and do not drop audio. Tech said give it a couple of hours and check it again. This has been an ongoing problem with FOX feeds on Contour for over a month and maybe even longer.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Bruce
    Honored Contributor III

Although this website reports, "no current problems at Fox News," a few users have posted comments about problems with audio and video.

downdetector.com/.../

DavidA2
    Former Moderator
    Hi Tom2001,

I haven't heard any issues with Fox News/Business today. We would be happy to take a look into that with you though. To do that, we ask that you email us at Cox.help@cox.com with your service address and a link to this forum thread.

David
    Cox Forums Moderator
    Kstakis
    New Contributor

Very tired of having no sound on Fox News with the contour system. I hav two tvs with basic cable boxes and they work fine, on all stations. My three tvs with the contour boxes lose audio on Fox News often. Ready to say screw this contour crap.

NicholeC

Hi Kstakis,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with audio drops. We'd be glad to further review this. Pleas reach out to us via email at cox.help@cox.com.

Thank you.