This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Every Thursdays, at he exact moment the garbage collection truck comes in our back alley ( dirt road) to pickup the dumpster, my internet connectivity is lost for up to an hour and then is sporadic for the entire day.

I called COX and 4 different technicians came in the past 30 days and they finally acknowledged that their cable in the back alley was installed underground without conduits : so every time the 10 wheeler compactor garbage truck comes in our back alley it crushes the internet coaxial cable and cuts our connection to the internet. The COX Field Tech told me that they will send a team to dig and install a new cable line with conduits but that it will take 3-5 weeks before they come due to a very busy schedule and city permits needed to dig. Is there anything I can do to accelerate the process of having this cable fixed by COX?

• If it took 4 techs 1 month to figure it out, accelerating isn't looking very promising.  It'll probably take another 4 employees to figure how to schedule it.  Got a shovel?

• Hello Mikeanav,

I am truly sorry that you had this experience and that it took a few technicians to discover the issue. I understand that it can take some time to get permits and everything together that is needed when having to cut through a road to make a repair like this and I understand that can be extremely frustrating. I would like an opportunity to help ensure that it has been prioritized. When you have a chance, can you email my team at cox.help@cox.com with your name, address, and a link to this thread?

Tiffany R.
    Cox Support Forum Moderator