Read the forum guidelines
I use iFit application on a tablet connected to my Nordictrack treadmill. It's recently had some problems with syncing and while troubleshooting and problem solving online with their tech support they said to check my router to make sure some servers are whitelisted. I can't figure out how to do that through wifi.cox.net nor through my Panoramic wifi router.
Here's specifically what they said:
Please check your router settings and ensure the following servers are whitelisted:
• google.com (http://google.com)
• gateway.ifit.com (http://gateway.ifit.com)
• ifit-wolf.s3-cdn.ifit.com (http://ifit-wolf.s3-cdn.ifit.com)
• cdn.ifit.com (http://cdn.ifit.com)
• app.launchdarkly.com (http://app.launchdarkly.com)
So how can I do this?
Thank you, Chris. I'll proceed with my troubleshooting and problem solving the iFit issues without whitelisting since all the sites seem available and hope for the best.