Forum Discussion

Timd
New Contributor
3 years ago

Returned equipment lost by Cox

I sent all my equipment back to Cox in the box provided by them.  A gateway, two contour boxes and two remotes.  Now they are saying I only returned the gateway and that I will owe $250 if I don't return the rest.  This is just a ripoff and someone at Cox is either stealing or inept at checking in returned equipment.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    BenS1
    Former Moderator
    Hi @Timd
    I know how important it is for you to have this billing issue resolved. Cox provides the Support Forums as a service to its customers to help them obtain technical support, exchange ideas, and get information relating to Cox products and services. Billing and account questions that require the sharing of personal information aren't suited for a public forum. For further assistance, please email us at cox.help@cox.com with your full name/full address and inquiry. Thanks

Ben S.
    Cox Support Forums Moderator
    reneem11
    New Contributor

Hello Timd, did you get your situation resolved? I'm going through the exact same thing myself & I find that no one in customer service are of any help what so ever! I need answers.....

Glenee
    Contributor II

They still show I owe them a modem from 15 years ago. There have been many Cox rep. tell me it has been taken off my account. I even sent in a receipt from Best Buy for the purchase of the last 2 modems I have had. I have purchased the last 4 that I know of, because they stop working or I upgraded to new speed. Not bitching but it is a flaw in their system.