Forum Discussion

GarciaJJ
New Contributor II
3 years ago

Random drops\disconnects

Where to start. I have called  and we went though the whole thing. could not find anything really wrong, A tech was supposed to come out but never showed. At this point its my hardware SB6141 or the main trunk coming to my house. I'm trying my hardest not to be upset but at this point is really annoying when streaming or playing online games and everything just drops. So any insight into this would be amazing.

Snap Shot of Log

Thanks

3 Replies

GarciaJJ
    New Contributor II

Well to give a small update, had a tech come out, he replaced the drop and everything appears to be working fantastic.

Also side note, the tech was fantastic. even with the rain he had a very positive attuited. 

CrystalS
    Former Moderator
    Hello @GarciaJJ,

I know how exasperating it is to have lag while gaming & streaming. I'm here to help. This appears as if you may need someone to look into your account. We would definitely be able to assist you with this. Please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started.

Crystal S.
    Cox Support Forum Moderator