This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

No services and no way to report it

I thought we were spared from the last interruption of service hitting Baton Rouge and other areas, but internet went down about 30 min ago, and with it cable services (we get them through fiber).

I was curious about the outage, so I logged in into my account and I was surprised to see that there were no notices. As far as Cox is concerned, I have services. 

I started a chat, and "Oliver" (no comment on the bot name....) Cannot see a problem with my services either.

Is it normal that there is no way to tell Cox "hey, we got no service"?

Parents
No Data
  • Hello Fabrizio,

I am truly sorry to hear that you experienced trouble with all of your services going out. I know that being without service is frustrating, especially when you do not see the reason behind it. Sometimes, it can take us some time to identify the outage and list it on our website, the Cox App, and text Outage Alerts. I hope that your services have since come back only. Cox does offer several ways to check on and report outages. You can reach us by phone, through our online chat, Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com. www.cox.com/.../contactus.html

Tiffany R.
    Cox Support Forum Moderator
Children
No Data