Forum Discussion

BrokenSite
New Contributor II
4 years ago
Solved

Unable to add new port forward - stuck on "Adding Port Forward"

I've been trying to add a new port forward and it's constantly stuck on "Adding Port Forward."

I have also heard about disabling "Advanced Security," but I can't find a way to disable it. Previously, it was as simple as logging into the default gateway in my browser and going to Advanced > Port Forwarding, however, they have since changed it and made it even more stupid. The new "wifi.cox.com" site doesn't even let me click anything to navigate and I have to open a new tab each time I was to visit a different page - yes, I have tried using numerous other browsers to no avail.

Anyway, I've navigated to the "Port Forwarding" section and filled out all of the details of the port forward and I get this seemingly forever:

Any help on how to fix this would be really appreciated.

Allenc123
    4 years ago

Using the "Cox Panoramic Wifi" App on a smartphone works. It is the only way...

Cox devs STILL need to fix the website though...

8 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    BrokenSite
    New Contributor II

I should probably mention that I have Cox Panoramic WiFi.

BrokenSite
    New Contributor II

Bump. Again, still need help with this. Any more suggestions on how to fix this issue?

Allenc123
      New Contributor II

Using the "Cox Panoramic Wifi" App on a smartphone works. It is the only way...

Cox devs STILL need to fix the website though...

Allenc123
    New Contributor II

Also made a post on this!! Finally another brother with the same issues! you should check my post for my details, but i believe the website is just broke on Cox's end