Forum Discussion

Jlcstrandness
New Contributor
4 years ago

No internet connection

Hi I'm a new subscriber to cox internet. I live on a military base and cox said their tech cant get on base to help. I have talked to the techs on the phone but they were unable to help. I bought 2 brand new modem/routers just in case one was faulty and even tried connecting directly to the cable in the box outside the house. (It doesnt have a lock) the modem shows online but all devices say no internet connection. I telework so I need internet and cox is the only provider here over 3Mbps. Help!

6 Replies

Bruce
      Honored Contributor III
      have you called cs?

What's CS?

CrystalS
        Former Moderator
        Hello Bruce,
        CS is customer service. We can be reached on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started.
      Bruce
      Honored Contributor III

I had surmised CS could mean Customer Service/Support, but the OP said, "...talked to the techs on the phone but they were unable to help."  That ruled out that.

• Hi, please reach out to us for help through Twitter @COXHELP, or Facebook messaging. You may also email us at cox.help@cox.com.

Thank you,

Mike J.
    Cox Support Forums Moderator