Forum Discussion

kmason24
New Contributor
5 years ago

incoming email issues

My primary email account has not received any emails (including test emails sent from secondary Cox email accounts) into my inbox on any device including thru webmail since Monday (3rd day in a row) yet I can: 1) send test emails from the primary account, 2) receive true spam emails into the spam folder, 3) receive and send as normal all emails thru each of my secondary Cox email accounts. I see there is an email outage work going on this morning from 1am to 7:00am but this wouldn't account for the above issue continuing from 3 days ago. 

Thanks for any help.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello Kmason24. Are you getting any error messages, such as returned messages, when trying to send to this email account? Also, are you getting any other emails in your inbox from other email accounts? -Allan Cox Support Forums Moderator

kmason24
      New Contributor

Not receiving any emails in my inbox at all since Monday and no error codes either from the sender (I've sent emails from 2 of my other email cox secondary email accounts as well as my work email and none of the messages get an error message). All of my other secondary cox emails are receiving and sending emails as normal....only the primary is not getting emails to the inbox. What's odd is that even when accessing emails thru Webmail...the same thing is happening.

Allan
        Hello. I recommend checking the filters for the email account in question to make sure there are no created rules that could be filtering the emails out. -Allan Cox Support Forums Moderator.