Forum Discussion

molden8
New Contributor II
6 years ago

Data Usage Meter

Is anyone seeing an issue with the data usage meter today?  It appears to be reporting double actual usage - even the historical usage is reporting double?

8 Replies

johnathon59
    New Contributor

yes mine also !! the daily usage is correct but the monthly is showing DOUBLED 

molden8
    New Contributor II

I’ve been on with Technical support and apparently they are seeing an issue with data meter doubling usage reports.  A ticket has been opened to investigate.

Parrothead
    New Contributor III

I've been on hold for over 30 minutes now waiting for someone to explain the fact that my data usage went from 76% yesterday to 157% today. Their usage meter has been wrong for the last month and now it's gone crazy. In the past, I never used more than 300 gigs a month and since December they have said that I've used over 1026 gigs a month. I thought it was corrected in the last week but then today happened!! 

amanda124
    New Contributor

Yes I’ve had so many issues this past week with the data meter. I never used more than 300-400 a month and then this past month it said I used 881! So I’m having a technician come out today to look at my modem. And now today I wake up and everything is doubled. I’m about ready to switch providers. This has caused so much aggravation this past few weeks.

Parrothead
      New Contributor III

I've been dealing with the data issue for a month now. I replaced my modem and router and still had them say I was using 50 gigs a day when I had never used more than 300 a month until December of 2018. This week, it looked like it was fixed, then this happened today.

amanda124
        New Contributor

Yes I’m having a similar issue!! And no one can explain what is wrong. I have never used more than 400 and then January it said 881! And now everything is reading doubled! It’s ridiculous.