Forum Discussion

fran123
New Contributor
7 years ago

Email and Search on Cox home page

When I sign in on the envelope that says sign in...I do not get to my email....I have to go to the bottom of the page and use that to sign in. Also my google search on the cox home page does not work. I used to get nothing, now I get old news when searching for something like Lowes or Home Depot. I read on this forum that you are having many, many problems, yet my price for Cox goes up. Please help and explain. Thanks.

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Noel_M
    New Contributor
    I am having the same problem...........where is Google search???
  • Hello Fran123,

What browser are you currently using to access our website? Also, have you tried deleting cookies and cache?

Thanks,

Allan - Cox Support Forums Moderator.

glo
    New Contributor
    I am having the same problem deleted cookies and cache, have done everything your reps have instructed. This is beginning to be annoying. I pay a lot of money to COX and have to go to ATT to use their search engine and browser. Could you please fix this problem or refund my money..
  • We are aware that the Google search embedded in the Cox.com website is not functioning correctly. Our web developers are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience! In the meantime, we suggest that you use www.google.com for web searches. When you open your web browser, type www.google.com in the URL address bar. You can save Google as a Favorite on your Favorites Bar, or even create a shortcut on your Desktop.

To create a shortcut on your Desktop, resize your web browser window so you can see both your computer's desktop and your web browser window on the same screen. You'll see an icon in the browser's address bar, on the left side of the URL. That icon is called the Favicon. Click on the icon and drag it to your desktop. This will work for all web browsers including Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, and Opera. Note: You can rename the icon by right-clicking on the icon and choosing Rename from the menu.

J_J__T
    New Contributor
    Allan said:

Hello Fran123,

What browser are you currently using to access our website? Also, have you tried deleting cookies and cache?

Thanks,

Allan - Cox Support Forums Moderator.

Usually Internet Explorer....sometime firefox and Microsoft Edge. I have deleted cookies and cache.
    lengen
    New Contributor
    Are there any updates to this issue?? It has weeks with no updates/corrections?? And I agree with the comment regarding the cost of this internet service - - an awful lot to have this continuous issue remain unresolved!!!
    MaryF
    Former Moderator

Hi Lengen,

We don't have any updates at this time.  We're still working towards a resolution.  We thank you for your patience.