Forum Discussion

Newportlady
New Contributor
4 years ago
Solved

Why problems are always getting Fox News

Not sure why I have intermittent problems recording or getting audio for only the Fox News channel? Does this happen to others? I can get MSNBC and others.. I’m getting suspicious 

• How is it it’s just a connection issue with one station in particular. You’re not fooling anyone you do realize that right?

8 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    JesusLover
    New Contributor

It happens to us as well.  All other channels work with no issues- only Fox has this problem.  It is super frustrating and I am suspicious too!

Trump_2020
    New Contributor

come on Brian, this issue has been going off and on for weeks. I'm about to pull the plug on Cox's incompetence to fix this issue

BenS1
      Former Moderator
      @Trump 2020, Hi, Normally people report problems on the channels that they watch the most. If your issues have been going on for weeks. You may need to get a technician out. Please send us your information at cox.help@cox.com.
      Ben S.
      Cox Support Forums Moderator
  • That usually indicates a signal issue. If you haven't already, make sure all connections are tight on the coaxial cable and reboot the cable box. Otherwise, we will likely need a technician out to the home to investigate further. You can email us at cox.help@cox.com to setup an appointment if needed.

Brian
    Cox Support Forum Moderator
      mrskbr
      New Contributor

How is it it’s just a connection issue with one station in particular. You’re not fooling anyone you do realize that right?

DustinP
        Hello Mrskbr,

There is an outage alert open in your area that's under investigation. You may utilize our Cox App to check for outages in your area and use the App to request a text update on the status. I apologize for any inconvenience. If the issue remains for you once the outage clears, please contact support for assistance with video service issues.

Dustin
        Cox Forum Support Moderator
      Bruce
      Honored Contributor III

If we lived in environments causing our cables to loosen, we'd have bigger problems on our hands.  Ceiling fans would be crashing on our floors, refrigerators water-hoses would be flooding us and there'd be the constant annoyance of clinking glasses in our cupboards.  If we lived in environments causing our cables to loosen, wouldn't our HDMI cables pop out first?