Forum Discussion

eric_jorgensen_
New Contributor
6 years ago
Solved

One America News Network (OAN) [OANN] add to channel lineup

Does Cox have any plans to add OAN (One America News) to its channel lineup in the Pensacola/Fort Walton Beach (NWF) area? Really miss that news!  Is there any option to order this as an a-la-carte channel purchase.  I see that there are many on this forum who feel strongly enough about this network to post a request.  With that said I cast my request vote to have OAN in the Cox channel lineup.

• Eric.jorgensen.23702,

Thank you for sharing your viewing interests with us. I see we also received your request by email. Please know that requests are kept on file and only one submission per account is considered.

As this thread is not technical in nature, I am locking the thread. The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox High Speed Internet services with other customers. If you need help with billing or other account specific issues, please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email cox.help@cox.com.

ColleenD.
    Cox Forums Moderator

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Eric.jorgensen.23702,

Thank you for sharing your viewing interests with us. I see we also received your request by email. Please know that requests are kept on file and only one submission per account is considered.

As this thread is not technical in nature, I am locking the thread. The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox High Speed Internet services with other customers. If you need help with billing or other account specific issues, please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email cox.help@cox.com.

ColleenD.
    Cox Forums Moderator