Forum Discussion

18 Replies

Bruce
    Honored Contributor III

Just to put these requests into perceptive, Cox subscribers have been "diversely" seeking OAN for over 7 years and getting the same canned response.  Meaning, the Programming Managers are either ignoring, rejecting or just deleting your requests.

7 years!  It ain't happening.

forums.cox.com/.../one-america-news-network

ByRiver
      New Contributor III

EXACTLY!!!

Cox DOES NOT Care about us or WHAT we want to watch.

They are literally telling us to go find another provider.

Bruce
        Honored Contributor III

I enjoy the Forum because...regardless of political preference...there are a lot of good people in here.  Right now, your spam is ruining my experience.  You don't need to sabotage the Forum to get your point across.  It's not what good people do.  Make one impactful post and move on.

If you "read' the unwritten cues, Cox is not adding OAN to the lineup.  Spam will not influence their decision.

Newsy
    New Contributor

I would watch more news if I could see OANN on Cox.

Lizzec
    New Contributor

I would like to see One America News added to the line up.  I understand they have a lot of content regarding the election and the hearings and I would like to be informed.  Since CNN is not doing any coverage I think Cox should add channels that can give those that search other point a views an means to do so.  Thank you

BenS1
    Former Moderator

Hi Lizzec
    Please email us at cox.help@cox.com with your full name/full address and we can submit a channel request for you.

Ben S.
    Cox Support Forums Moderator
    Geri_Ann
    New Contributor III

I want to add my voice to the Cox customers asking for you to start carrying OANN.  It makes no sense that with its popularity going up as Fox News self-destructs, you haven't yet added this.  Put it on channel 99, that channel is not carrying anything right now!  

• Hi Sage, thanks for your request! I've forwarded your post to our programming managers. Channel changes are announced in the "News from Cox" section of your monthly bill statement PDF, so stay tuned! -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator
        Allan
        @Tomv, I have submitted the channel request on your behalf. -Allan, Cox Support Forums Moderator.
      ByRiver
      New Contributor III

I've been waiting YEAR's to see anything about OANN being added to my programming in my bill...and yet nothing happens.  Lots of other channels are added - and yet if you search for those channel requests here - there are NONE!

Stay tuned???  My hiney!   I've been staying tunes for years and NOTHING - Crickets!!!!

Biscayner
      New Contributor

Hi,  I would also like to request that Cox add OAN.  

BenS1
        Former Moderator
        Hi @Biscayner,
        We are always working to make our channel line up as diverse and appealing to our customers as possible. I have submitted a channel request on your behalf. Thanks for the feedback.

Ben S.
    BenS1
    Former Moderator
    Hi @Geri Ann,
    I know having the content that you want on your channel line up is important to you. If you email us at cox.help@cox.com with your full name and address., I can submit a channel request for you.

Ben S.
    Lucast
    New Contributor

Good afternoon, Cox  Would you please add One America News (OAN)

on  your channel lineup I see this is been requested numerous times over the past years and is now a highly demand channel please add it to your lineup.

BenS1
    Former Moderator
    Hi @ Lucast,
    We are always working to make our channel line up as diverse and appealing to our customers as possible. Please email us at cox.help@cox.com with your full name and address and we can submit a channel request for you.
    Ben S.