Forum Discussion

dmoranok
New Contributor
2 days ago

Incorrect program guide information

I am in the OKC market and for the past week or so, the program guide has been displaying program information for the channel Defy, but Dabl is what's shown.

Thanks.

• Hi,

I apologize for the mix-up. Can you confirm what channel number you're on? Is the guide correct, but content wrong, or the other way around?

Thank you.

dmoranok
      New Contributor

It's channel 225. The content that's actually airing doesn't match the guide.

MichaelJ

Hi dmoranok, if you have not already done so, please restart your cable box manually by unplugging the power cord from the cack of the cable box for about 1-2 minutes then plug the power cord back in, allow time for the cable box to update, After the cable box is finished loading tune to ch. 225. I checked your guide information and for Oklahoma,a City  Ch. 225 is DABL - KFOR.

Follow the below steps to view channel lineups.

To access the channel lineups, open Cox.com Channel Lineup: https://www.cox.com/residential/tv/channel-lineup.html
        On the upper right-hand menu, click the Select Location icon icon and enter your location.
        From the Channel Lineup menu, click on Find Your Channel and input  225 click on Search,

I hope this information is helpful. Thank you for your patience,