Forum Discussion

barreleye
New Contributor III
25 days ago

Daily recorded shows missing in web browser

I use Edge in Windows 11 for most of my viewing, and several times over the last couple of weeks, my recorded shows newer than a few days to a couple of weeks become unavailable. They're present in the phone app and my XG2 box, so this is a browser problem. Unfortunately, quitting the browser and restarting doesn't typically help, but it does randomly start working again at some point. Like right now. This was the second time while composing this message that I quit Edge and restarted it, and the second time, all my programs recorded Monday showed up. I'm talking about CNBC weekday programs, The 11th Hour with Stephanie Ruhle, Erin Burnett, etc. Before they came back, The Whole Story with Anderson Cooper from 4/7 (Sunday) was the first show to appear under "Saved / Recordings" viewed by "Most Recent", while for other programs like Fast Money, I would see the latest recording typically dated 3/28 or thereabouts. Now, Stephanie Ruhle appears first in the list, as it always does at this time of day when everything is working correctly, with 17 shows in front of Anderson Cooper, and all the recording that should be there for each show are there again. Please fix.

12 Replies

barreleye
    New Contributor III

Whoops! Right after I posted, I clicked on Stephanie Ruhle to watch Monday's show, and the 3/29 show was the latest available to me, and when I returned to the recordings list, Anderson Cooper was first again. So, I'm right back to the problem that caused me to start this thread.

Allan

Hello. I recommend sending  an email with your full name to cox.help@cox.com so we can look into this issue on your behalf. 

barreleye
        New Contributor III

Will do. Before I leave, I want to note that it worked fine this morning for two programs, then when the second ended, and I returned to the Saved Recordings list, it was back to Anderson Cooper being first in the list, and 3/28 being the most recent recording available for the program currently being recorded, whose series was now 13th in the list. Again, this is a new problem, starting within the last couple of weeks. I've had the service for a year.

barreleye
      New Contributor III

No, I'm not downloading recordings. That would be unusual, and I wouldn't have mentioned the behavior of two other devices as a comparison if I had been treating one specially. The only thing more unusual than downloading recordings on one device would be downloading recordings on three devices. I've never downloaded a recording, just streamed.