Forum Discussion

564Omaha
New Contributor
5 years ago

Channel 125 in Omaha - changed to CourtTV

Channel 125 in Omaha is no longer LAFF, but rather is now CourtTV.  There was no notification to subscribers LAFF was included in any upcoming changes to the channel lineup.  What happened to this channel? Is it no longer available through Cox?

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    JonathanJ
    Former Moderator
    @564Omaha

This decision was made by the network. We notify customers of any service or account changes on your monthly statement at least 30 days prior to the change under news from cox.

Jonathan J
    Cox Moderator
      Andrew_Wees
      Contributor III

how can they make a make programming change and have still have cox carry the channel?  I hope cox can bring laff tv back to the omaha line up since we have multiple sub channels from KPTM/KXVO and WOWT

Allan
        @Andrew Wees, The broadcaster can make any change to the programming of the channel at any time. We have no control over that. Also, I will submit a channel request for Laff tv to our programming team on your behalf. -Allan, Cox Support Forums Moderator.
      564Omaha
      New Contributor

Oh that's too bad, I really enjoyed that station.  I looked back at my past 6 monthly statements and there is no mention of this change for this particular, FYI, so no, I was not notified.

Andrew_Wees
        Contributor III

kmtv moved it to a new sub channel but it's not on the cox lineup