Forum Discussion

pablo52
Visitor II
5 days ago

Change to Services Misleading

I ordered a change in services today (9/13/2024) - eliminating Phone Service and Homelife - ONLY!
Upon completion of this order, we lost the ability to record programs and lost our previously recorded programs!!!
The only resolution to this issue, based on the Technical Support response, was to pay an additional monthly charge to regain recording capability, when the change in service clearly stated 'NO CHANGE' to Internet Service and 'NO CHANGE' to Contour Premium - which should have retained 1000 hours of program recording that I originally paid for when the service started two years ago!!!
This is TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE and amounts to FALSE REPRESENTION of the offer!!!
Based on my long experience with COX, I seriously doubt anyone will respond to this concern!!!

• Hello. I'm so sorry that the DVR feature is no longer on your account. We can certainly investigate this and see what needs to be done to help. When you have a moment, can you please email cox.help@cox.com with name, address, and link to forum thread so we can assist? You can also reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com.  Thank you.