Forum Discussion

hollibird64
New Contributor
16 days ago

Bally Sports Sun Tiling - Pixelating

For the past 2 weeks, Bally sports Sun on channel 43 in Destin, FL (Pensacola-Gulfcoast channels) is pixelating so bad that I can't watch the Rays games. I have called Bally. They say reboot! duh. Doesn't help. I call Cox and they say "interference" no. The modem is next to the TV. TV, modem, router, all unplugged, rebooted. It's the only channel that does this. 

I see online that Bally channel does this with Xfinity too. So it's Bally's fault, right? why is it that neither will take responsibility for this signal? I have to pay a higher tiel for cable just to get this channel. it's worthless. If you know what I can do or who to call and bypass, let me know. ~Holly

5 Replies

DannyS

Hello, carmelita1970, if still having these issues the next time while watching a game on this channel.  Please reach us on Twitter at CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email by at cox.help@cox.com anytime for assistance. We are always happy to help.

mwax
    New Contributor

We are experiencing the same issue here in Cleveland Ohio on CH 58, Bally Great Lakes Sports. I have called and written to Cox. Cox does indicate that the problem is with "the Bally feed." There could be a variety of reasons for "pixelation", but none are out fault as subscribers. Since ALL my other channels are working, I am guessing the issue is the "compression" problems with the signal that Bally is generating. Our Bally is a subsidiary of Diamond Sports Group. They are operating in bankruptcy at this time. Not very comforting. I would suggest that all Cox customers demand substantial credits and/or make deductions on their monthly bill, so as a group we are able to be "heard" by Cox corporate. It is up to Cox to assure a quality product no matter where the "fault" lies.

JulianN

Hello, I am very sorry you have not had the best experience with Cox. I understand how important communication and reliable service is. We value your business, and I would be happy to help. Please email us your “full” name, “complete” address, and a copy of your post to Cox.Help@cox.com for further assistance. Thank you!