Forum Discussion

Mzzmel
New Contributor
5 years ago

WORSE EXPERIENCES EVER

forums.cox.com/.../95261

This i my forum post and I thought I wasn't going to get any worse. But it did and I will be calling and cancelling and I will ensure this issue is known by all. I contacted a representative on December 20th and after her and her supervisor looked into the multiple lies I was told via chat and phone calls,and by technicians they refunded me and provided me credits to cover the bill that was past due. Well fast foward to now, January 10th. My bill was 394. Of which more than half was paid. Well, I had a payment returned that the previous reps knew of and they told me the credits and any approved payments will go towards all past due payments and my service will be fine so i can continue working from home. 
Here I sit, after being offline and disconnected for over 2 hours and no assistance whatsoever by any representative or supervisor, AND the kicker, I LOST MY JOB. I know anyone who has any common sense can see all the payments made, adjustments and know that this "past due" should have been covered by all. AND the extension I requested to have till Monday to pay the remainder should have prevented my service from being disconnected and I would still have a job. When I asked the supervisor for even a $1.00 to apologize for this, I WAS TOLD NO. Incredible. 
I have had enough of this horrific service from not only employment and upper management but by the actual service itself. I am just amazed at how badly a company will treat a customer who has been with them for over 3 years, if not more. 

1 Reply

KevinM2
    Former Moderator
    Hello, we apologize for the unfavorable experience, and we definitely want to investigate this further. This post has been locked, and the purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox High-Speed Internet services with other customers. Can you please reach out to us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com? -Kevin M. Cox Support Forum Moderator