Forum Discussion

B34U
New Contributor
4 years ago

wifi.cox.com says "not eligible"

I need to be able to configure port forwarding for my panoramic router. In the standard amin panel at 192.168.0.1 it says I need to login to wifi.cox.com to configure port forwarding. When I attempt to login to that site I get the message that "To access Panoramic WiFi, you'll need to upgrade your service/equipment." I have chatted with technical support online and they can't tell me what I need to upgrade to or how to enable access.

What is the solution here?

2 Replies

• B34U,

Indeed the Admin will direct you to the website. I'm sorry to hear you're not able to get passed that message when attempting to sign into wifi.cox.com. Please confirm you can sign into My Account with your Cox User ID and password to view your account. If you're still getting the error, then please email us at Cox.Help@cox.com with your first and last name, address, and please include a link to this forum message, so we can look into this issue further. Are you also getting an error when attempting to sign into the Cox WiFi App? You're able to Add Port Forward through the Cox WiFi App. Cox WiFi App/ Network/ Gateway/ More/ Advanced Settings/ Port Forwarding/ Add Port Forward.

Dustin
    Cox Forum Support Moderator
      B34U
      New Contributor

Hi Dustin,

Yes, I am able to login to My Account with my user ID ad password but not wifi.cox.com or the Panoramic App. I get the same "you'll need to upgrade" message. I will send an email to support as suggested. Thank you.