Forum Discussion

kim9798
New Contributor
4 years ago

why was my discount automatically cancelled?

I called twice and got the quote for 73$ NOW i'm paying 105$ WTF cox?!?! I got an email saying it was cancelled and had to call AGAIN (3rd time btw) now it's not available so can't get it! and I'm just SOL cause you can't control your system? i would like my original discount please cause I can't afford this! Hell even the more gig options are cheaper than this!!!!!!

Bruce
    Honored Contributor III

When did Cox offer this discount?  Sometimes discounts are only for a year or so.

kim9798
      New Contributor

it was in late Dec then again early Jan (this month)

Bruce
        Honored Contributor III

Hmm...this is weird.  A rep offered a discount 30 days ago and then Cox cancels it.

Yeah...I'd be upset as well.  I'd try to resolve via email because I've always had gooder luck.

cox.help@cox.com

• The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox High Speed Internet services with other customers. If you need help with billing or other account specific issues, please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com. -Allan, Cox Support Forums Moderator.