Forum Discussion

Trikein
Contributor III
7 years ago

Why can't we discuss lack of Cox support on forums?

Isn't that the whole POINT of this forum? Customers talking to other customers? Moderators are supposed to only mod, not add or restrict the content. If so, that makes it a conflict of interest. Come on guys. I know some of you. Stop being this way. It's not cool. I am going to be calling you guys up soon and I won't be happy if you keep doing stuff like this. Free your mind!

http://forums.cox.com/forum_home/internet_forum/f/5/t/19883.aspx

6 Replies

TioJoser
    New Contributor

Its because they want you to call them and they can probably charge you some rate. Lol, I hear ya. I'd like to hear from someone who actually had the same problem but nowadays everyone wants to have someone else do the work without having the headache

Trikein
    Contributor III

Odd part is, they ask you to email them, not call them. Given many people's email are now hacked, asking them to email their PIN just makes the problem so much worse.

Jhornsby
    New Contributor
    Cox Cable lacks common sense customer service. You can never talk to a person with authority to resolve your problem. I have issues on service and billing that can't or have not been resolved.
    Trikein
    Contributor III

Could a moderator comment? When this forum first started, you were all much more organics. Now it seems like you have been beaten into submission. Am I wrong?

Karen_R
    Former Moderator
    Hello Jhornsby,

Thank you for contacting Cox Social Media team. Please send an email with your full name, address, details of the billing and service issues, and include a link to this forum. We will reply back once we receive the email. Thanks
    Trikein
    Contributor III

Karen...what are you doing? This thread is about why you moderators act so much like robots, and here you go copy/pasting the same silly answer. The social media knows almost nothing about technical support. Too bad this forum couldn't be run by the CAG. Then maybe we would have actual conversation. Like seriously, what color is your shirt? Say SOMETHING to show your human. Is that too much to ask?