Forum Discussion

Rlr
New Contributor
10 months ago

West Regional Managers Address

What is the West Regional Manager’s, JD Myers II, mailing address? I am tired of non existent customer service and non existent internet. I shouldn’t have to keep using my vacation leave because you can’t get the internet working and don’t have an ETA. 

TiffanyR
    Former Moderator

Hello Rlr, 

I am truly sorry to hear that you have had such a poor experience with your service and trying to get assistance. I work from home too, so I understand how important it is to maintain a stable connection. If an outage is declared, we will dispatch our technicians out right away. We can not always give an ETA. Sometimes our technicians are still accessing the issue or even so focused on getting the issue fixed that an update is not provided. I can understand how frustrating this can be. We want to be transparent and give our customers an accurate account of when service is expected to return. I regret the difficulties that this has caused you. My team and I are here to assist you. Can you send an email to cox.help@cox.com with your name, address, and a link to this page to allow us to assist you? 

The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox High Speed Internet services with other customers. If you need help with billing or other account specific issues, please reach us on Twitter at CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com.