Forum Discussion

jstchilln
New Contributor
3 years ago

Webmail filters not working.

My Webmail filters have suddenly stopped working. Since the spam and the blocked senders option does not work I started to use filters to send spam e mails to designated folders. This has worked very well for quite some time until last week and I am being overloaded with spam e mails.

Any comments ??

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    CurtB
    Valued Contributor III

What option do you have selected in Spam Settings?

It's possible that if "Automatically deliver to Spam folder" is selected, it might be applied before your Filter Rules.  If it's not already selected, try setting your Spam Setting to "No Spam filtering".

jstchilln
      New Contributor

Thanks for the reply but I already have the No spam filter setting checked. AS I said, all of my filters worked until last week.. ????

CurtB
        Valued Contributor III

Do any of your Filter Rules work now?  You could try creating a new test rule to move email from yourself to a selected folder and then send yourself an email.  If that works, try deleting and re-creating one of your existing rules that you can test.  But before I did any of that, I would review existing rules to see if something has changed to cause a high priority rule to send email to spam.