Forum Discussion

mard
New Contributor
3 months ago

Unable to login to the Cox Panoramic Wifi App

When I try to login to the app, the screen gets stuck on this page for 3 minutes or so, then says an unexpected error occurred. Please fix your app or tell me how I can fix this. I've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling.

3 Replies

• mard 

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble logging into the Panoramic Wifi app and that uninstalling and reinstalling didn't help. If clearing the app cache and data doesn't resolve this, and if you can successfully sign into your account at www.cox.com please email cox.help@cox.com with your full name, complete street address and the impacted user ID so I can look at this for you. Please note that you must be subscribed to Cox Panoramic WiFi and signing in to the app using the account's primary Cox user ID and password for the app to function as intended.  

ddo129
    New Contributor

Did they get this fixed for you? I'm also having the same issue after moving the service to a new address with a new modem/router. 

JulianN

Hello, I am very sorry you have not had the best experience with Cox. I understand how important communication and reliable service is. We value your business, and I would be happy to help. Please email us your “full” name, “complete” address, and a copy of your post at Cox.Help@cox.com for further assistance. Thank you!