Forum Discussion

CHECKMYPOST
New Contributor
4 years ago
Solved

To Live Chat Agent- May S.

PLEASE READ THIS POST!!!

My internet has been outage since 26hrs ago and I talked to four live chat agents online so far. One of the agent called May S made my day. LET'S START WITH HER:)

I asked her what's going on with my internet because it has been out of service for a while. She said, "Due to Hurricane Delta impacts, the Louisiana markets are experiencing a delay in Estimated Time of Resolutions, that's why I cannot assure you the correct time." Gosh, kidding me? I'm currently living in South California. Hurricane? From where? From Cox? Or from yourself, May S? Don't you think you're RIDICULOUS? I paid the most expensive internet fee every month but what about the quality? Also, another live chat agent said the service signals are being delivered correctly so it seems the issue is related to my modem. WTF? I asked her give me the local Cox telephone number then I asked the phone agent about the reason of internet outage. Apparently, the phone agent knows nothing! He said it's Cox signal problem instead of mine. I double checked with the phone agent whether Hurricane Delta impact the internet connection or not, and he told me that's impossible. First, no one has found out the main reason of the outage yet. Second, Louisiana is 1500 miles away from California, so it can't be impact even Louisiana  is experiencing hurricane right now. 

Sincerely, I want to ask May S, is this the way you lie to your customer? If so, be PROFESSIONAL. Highly recommend to use Google map and check the distance between two states. 

• @CHECKMYPOST, Hi, We definitely do not want you to be treated in this manner. Please contact us via Facebook Private Message or DM Twitter @coxhelp or email us at cox.help@cox.com and we can put in a complaint about the chat agent for you.

Ben S.
    Cox Support Forums Moderator

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    BenS1
    Former Moderator
    @CHECKMYPOST, Hi, We definitely do not want you to be treated in this manner. Please contact us via Facebook Private Message or DM Twitter @coxhelp or email us at cox.help@cox.com and we can put in a complaint about the chat agent for you.

Ben S.
    Cox Support Forums Moderator
    Creig99
    New Contributor

I'm in Pensacola FL about 250 miles from the hurricane and we are experiencing very slow speeds but that's usual for Cox. They will lie and always blame your equipment for any problems. Hurricane Sally came through here about 2 weeks ago and the internet was down for 8 days , well mine was, other people just got theirs back or  still have none. Cox has a monopoly here and they always have.

bearone2
        Contributor III

can you use any bigger print + all caps on your reply??