Forum Discussion

msmelealyn
New Contributor III
2 months ago
Solved

They are unbelievable little small minding individuals

No one can answer my questions. They are not bout customer service  mabey shorten they check ! 
im going to find some real people! Avoidance is their way 

• msmelealyn  Customer service is very important to us and I'm so sorry to hear you weren't able to get the answers you want. 

Please know the purpose of the Cox forums is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox services with other customers and we encourage our users to assist each other where possible via this avenue. Billing and account issues require the sharing of sensitive information to resolve which isn't best suited for a public forum. Please email us at cox.help@cox.com with your full name, complete street address, the details of your concern and a link to this post.  Because this post falls outside of the purpose of our forums I will be locking this thread. We look forward to receiving your email so that we may assist you.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    msmelealyn
    New Contributor III

I’m going to talk bout their behavior any place I can it’s the truth ! No one can tell me the procedure  ! Once they say how they have nothing to do with it.  Then how. Would they get paid ? Smh lie to you momma not customers  they lose long time consumer over 30 buck  cheap dummies better businesd

• msmelealyn  Customer service is very important to us and I'm so sorry to hear you weren't able to get the answers you want. 

Please know the purpose of the Cox forums is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox services with other customers and we encourage our users to assist each other where possible via this avenue. Billing and account issues require the sharing of sensitive information to resolve which isn't best suited for a public forum. Please email us at cox.help@cox.com with your full name, complete street address, the details of your concern and a link to this post.  Because this post falls outside of the purpose of our forums I will be locking this thread. We look forward to receiving your email so that we may assist you.