Forum Discussion

phcounsell
New Contributor II
4 years ago

Sprinkler system Cut during cable burial...

I had Cox bury my cable in my yard, and after many times of telling them I had sprinklers, they cut the line anyway. Now they are refusing to come out and fix...

What are my options? 

I understand COX doesn't actually fix this problem, but they said they have to come out and verify they cut it. Then they will determine what it will cost to fix. I will then have to get it fixed and supply them with a receipt.

The problem is they won't get a tech out here to determine if they did it. I called and put in a ticket, then 10 days later called about the ticket, which I was told had been closed and or resolved. Now they opened another ticket for the same thing again.

7 Replies

bearone2
        Contributor III

because it's a"how to" forum dealing with cox technical issues, not construction mishaps.

MaryF
    Former Moderator
    Hello PhCounsell,

The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox High Speed Internet services with other customers. We'd be glad to look into your issue, please send us an email at cox.help@cox.com and include your full name, account holder's name, street address and details of your issue or a link to your forum post.

Mary
    Cox Support Forums Moderator