Forum Discussion

Chell
New Contributor
5 days ago

Price Outragous

I only have internet from Cox. I am being charged $105. This is outrageous.  Why?  I’ve been a customer since 2015. 
Please lower your prices. 

• Hi, Chell 

I also would want to understand what I'm paying for and find value in where I spend my money.  We understand the importance of keeping an eye on your budget, so we strive to provide the best service at the lowest price possible. We offer a variety of packages so customers can pick the services they need at a price that works for them. You can sign into your account at https://www.cox.com/residential/special-offers/bundles.html to pick the plan that's right for your home.  Our forums are meant for customers to discuss topics around the use of services. Billing, account, and some service issues require the sharing of sensitive information to resolve which isn't best suited for a public forum. If you need additional assistance please email us at cox.help@cox.com with your full name, complete street address, the details of your concern and a link to this post. You can also reach us on Titter/X @CoxHelp, or visit us on Facebook.

• Hi, Chell 

I also would want to understand what I'm paying for and find value in where I spend my money.  We understand the importance of keeping an eye on your budget, so we strive to provide the best service at the lowest price possible. We offer a variety of packages so customers can pick the services they need at a price that works for them. You can sign into your account at https://www.cox.com/residential/special-offers/bundles.html to pick the plan that's right for your home.  Our forums are meant for customers to discuss topics around the use of services. Billing, account, and some service issues require the sharing of sensitive information to resolve which isn't best suited for a public forum. If you need additional assistance please email us at cox.help@cox.com with your full name, complete street address, the details of your concern and a link to this post. You can also reach us on Titter/X @CoxHelp, or visit us on Facebook.