Forum Discussion

bot4aprice
New Contributor
5 years ago

price gouging and poor customer service

i am so tired of the ridiculous prices and overage charges i could scream. Every time i call i spend 20 minutes explaining the issue and then we figure out a solution then i get transferred to someone else who does not even know who I am nor do they know anything about why i am calling so now i have to spend another 15 minutes re-explaining everything. Talk about a waste of the morning, unbelievable.  They charged me an additional $170 for data usage for Sept and Oct. Unbelievable.  Then when you try to cal land get anything done it takes hours and then yo will probably get transferred and have to re-explain the situation multiple times.

So sick of cox.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello. The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox High Speed Internet services with other customers. If you need help with billing or other account specific issues, please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com. Thanks. -Allan Cox Support Forums Moderator