Forum Discussion

Coopers
New Contributor
5 days ago

Panoramic WiFi Pods 2.0 Ethernet ports

Basically have the same question as this post from 4 years ago and wanting to see if there are any updates. Panoramic Wifi Pods 2.0 | Cox Community

I have the 1Gig plan with a Panoramic Gateway PW8 WiFi 6E in master closet and 1 Cat6 outlet in living room. I’m renting the gateway “for free” for 2 years due to promotion so would prefer not buying a new router/modem if possible. I am wanting to hardwire TV in living room using the cat6 outlet while boosting the overall Wifi  strength in house. Secondary bedroom on opposite side of house will have gaming and streaming devices and has a coax outlet, so I wondered what is best way to have at least 500mbs speed in that room. I went down the MoCA and mesh rabbit hole, but getting negative answers with using the panoramic gateway and pods. Some forums stated the Ethernet backhaul doesn’t work in pods. Would TPLink Deco Axe5400 work? Could I use that with the Panoramic gateway? Or would using something like ScreenBeam bonded MoCA 2.5 Network Adapter be better in that bedroom with the coax cable? 

No RepliesBe the first to reply