Forum Discussion

billksnp
New Contributor
5 years ago

Outages

We have been Las Vegas Cox customer since Feb. of this year. It has been the worst experience. In the begging we had interruptions daily, sometimes for hours. The outages have gotten better but we still have TV streaming issues daily of losing sound, or completely losing sound and visual. There are many times we will be watching a movie or show and a interruption will happen at the worst time So it turns into a very bad experience on our main tv. On one of our secondary tv’s almost every time we try to use it we have restart the box and even after that the sound will come and go. Is there anything we can do to fix this. I need a fix  And don’t tell me to restart modem as that has been done many times.

1 Reply

SharonL
    Former Moderator
    Hello,

I am sorry to hear you have been having streaming issues. I will be happy to assist you. This appears as if you may need someone to investigate your account personally. We would be able to assist you with this. Please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started.

Sharon
    Cox Support Forum Moderator