Forum Discussion

Cmahar88
New Contributor
2 months ago

Outage

Storms came through Friday night into Saturday morning. I received a text saying that my Internet had been restored but wasn’t able to connect. Probably because the power was still out. Electricity came back on yesterday afternoon, but I continued getting messages saying that there was an outage with Cox and a time it would be restored. This morning, still not working and no time frame.

• Good morning. I am sorry to hear you have been impacted by an outage and our original estimated time of restoration was not met. I understand outages are never convenient. I am thankful your power has been restored. 

Please know the purpose of the Cox community forums is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox services with other customers and we encourage our users to assist each other where possible via this avenue. For questions, comments, and concerns regarding outages, billing, or other account-specific issues, we request that you reach out to us on Twitter at CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook at  https://www.facebook.com/coxcommunications, or email us at Cox.Help@cox.com. We are always happy to help.