Forum Discussion

Dafengyan
New Contributor
2 months ago

Outage has been for 30 hours!!!!!

Cox has outage in my area for the past 30 hours and is still going on. Just telling us they are still working on it is not good enough! At least can you please let people know what caused the problem and what progress you’ve made in a 30 hours nonstop overnight (according to you) work to fix it!!! This way it at least makes your customer service not as incompetent as your technical department looks!!! Btw, I live in Queen Creek, AZ area.

4 Replies

• Dafengyan  Sorry to hear that you've been in such a long outage, I understand that's a big inconvenience.  Please send me an email at cox.help@cox.com and include your full name and address along with a link to this forums post.  Thanks!  

Dafengyan
    New Contributor

Glad some real person is actually monitoring this forum!!! I’ll send you an email. Thanks!

Dafengyan
      New Contributor

Just so you know, by sending out the email I didn’t get much more information regarding the outage nor the help.

StephanieS

Dafengyan  sorry to hear that.  Please know that we can only relay the information that we have access to at the time.  I'm so sorry for the inconvenience of that this outage has caused you.