Forum Discussion

messiah1920
New Contributor
4 years ago

Numerous reboots same horrible connection

I have been in contact with numerous chat support people and none of them are actually giving me a way to fix the high ping and high latency problem now I just got the pano WiFi setup up and was having problems from day 1 things I’ve tried include resetting modem changing coaxial outlets and I always have a wired connection so mainly this issue is really affecting a console gamer and other solutions I’ve tried are switching the Ethernet cord like the cat5 cat5e and cat6 Port forwarding and qos (quality of service) the dmz is something I am not doing mainly because of security issues I’m not trying that 

I would say I’m pretty competitive so me paying for the gigablast Internet and having all of these problems is highly discouraging can someone help?

4 Replies

Bruce
    Honored Contributor III

Did you have these problems before the Pano?  Why'd you rent the Pano?  Is high-ping and high-latency only on wireless or also while directly wired to the modem?

messiah1920
      New Contributor

I had these problems before the pano and high ping and latency is both with wireless and wired connections

messiah1920
        New Contributor

And rented pano to get better connection but it looks like that’s not helping 

Bruce
    Honored Contributor III

If your previous equipment is still good, I'd return the Pano.  What's the makes and models of your previous equipment?

Can you post your modem logs?  If you wire a device directly to your modem, what kind of speed tests do you get?