Forum Discussion

JDB84
New Contributor
5 years ago

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE

I have been on hold for over 30 minutes several times over the past few days. I got a hold of sales to upgrade my account. Was told I would receive the new router the next day. It has now been six days and I finally received an empty box from them - I guess to send back my old router - but there was no new router in the box. They don't answer on chat or phone. Anyone know if they are still open?

4 Replies

p_pham
    New Contributor III

u have to reach them through facebook and twitter.  don't bother calling them over the phone.  yup, tell me about it.  i had to reactivate my old twitter account to reach them.

SANOA
    New Contributor

It's insane. I was on hold earlier today for over an hour to wait for a rep to tell me that we wouldn't have internet in SoCal for another two days and that there was nothing to be done. Wtf?

MaryF
    Former Moderator
    HI JDB84

The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox High Speed Internet services with other customers. If you need help with billing or other account specific issues, please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com.

Mary
    Cox Support Forums Moderator