Forum Discussion

ginabquick
New Contributor
9 months ago

New Email Platform

New Webmail is a hot mess! What did they do intentional sabotage the webmail? I can’t open emails without the dreaded spinning wheel, deleting messages now without the box to check is more cumbersome, There is nothing good about this new platform I am so done with Cox! I would never sign up for any of their services like cell phone what are they thinking they are overpriced and unreliable I am going to have notify so many people that I don’t use this email anymore I have had my email for decades. I am so disappointed in this service. Instead of innovating you are going down the tubes!

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Bruce
    Honored Contributor III

For now, couldn't you use an email client to download your email to your device?

If you click settings in webmail, you can restore the check boxes.

WiderMouthOpen
      Esteemed Contributor

I suggest looking into Gmail as well. I have Proton and the one thing I have noticed about it is if you forget your password, you can't access your old emails. This is good for security but bad for convenience. See here for more info.

Bruce
        Honored Contributor III

There is no "Forgot Your Password" feature with Proton?

I was suggesting just its client to configure with the OP's current Cox account and not another online service.