Forum Discussion

UPYOURS
New Contributor
7 months ago

Never ending interruptions

At least once a week the Internet down.for hours. Wifi switches don't work, security cameras won't work. Tonight the Internet will be down for 6 hours.dont worry cox I'm sure the criminals will be easy on us.terrible service.

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Yes, internet off again! for the 7th time in 2wks! Ridiculous. We all need to find new internet service provider. Doesn't do any good to call in because you get scripted answers that just get repeated to you with information you are already aware of.

pcherkofsky
      New Contributor

Every time there is an outage, I use the app and ask for a credit for the outage. If everyone does this, maybe they'll be struck in the wallet and actually fix the issues. These outages seem to come almost every day now. Very aggravating when working from home. 

Chasity
      New Contributor

My internet goes out continuously throughout the day. They attempted to upgrade my service and also added in a 2nd Wi-Fi but it's never stopped. 

RaquelD

Hello, I am sorry to hear you have had so many troubles with your internet. I'd like to help. When you have a moment, can you please email cox.help@cox.com with name, address, and link to forum thread. The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox High Speed Internet services with other customers. If you need help with billing or other account specific issues, please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com

azolivas
    New Contributor III

I am equally frustrated.  I have been a Cox customer since 1998 and what has been occurring lately is beyond frustrating.  I am now considering switching to Verizon or another provider.  Cox needs to offer us substantial discounts for diminished services.  

MichaelJ

Hi azolivas,

Please feel free to reach out to us through our Live Chat: https://www.cox.com/residential/contactus.html  or by using your Social Media accounts, Facebook or Twitter, CoxHelp. If you prefer to speak to a Rep about a service credit due to outages, please call our toll-free number, 1-800-234-3993. 

Thank you for your patience,