Forum Discussion

Dl2615
New Contributor
6 months ago

Network impacting event

Has anyone had experience with a "network impacting" event that may affect consistent delivery of service to your home? There is no ETA on when issue will be resolved. It has been 5 days so far. Early mornings and night have no issues. Only around 9 am until around 4pm do my upload speeds drastically reduce which makes it almost impossible to work from home. Of course I contacted customer service who had no knowledge of any issues and recommend new equipment. Very difficult to explain that all my neighbors are having same issue.  Frustrating that customer service cannot see the issue reported in the Cox app. 

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello, I am very sorry you have not had the best experience with Cox. I understand how important communication and reliable service is. We value your business, and I would be happy to help. Please email us your full name and complete address at Cox.Help@cox.com for further assistance. Thank you!

Klootimus
    New Contributor

I have been having the same issue and it is extremely frustrating. I have had a basically unusable internet connection for the past 4-5 days and randomly I'll just be kicked off altogether. 

Sanshine
    New Contributor

I'm having the same problem. Have you gotten any answer?

RaquelD

I am terribly sorry to hear you are having a problem with your service. When you have a moment, can you please email cox.help@cox.com with your name, address, and link to forum thread. The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox High Speed Internet services with other customers. If you need help with billing or other account specific issues, please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com