Forum Discussion

Ahell623
New Contributor
2 years ago

Network impacting event

does anyone have any info on this network impacting event that has been happening in Metairie la for 18 hours. My service for phone internet and cable have been out since 11pm last night. Cox will tell me nothing and there is no eta. Impacting my work and they don’t care. 

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    WiderMouthOpen
    Esteemed Contributor

I checked out DSLReports, Reddit and downdetector and couldn't find anything useful. Any bad weather or constructions going on in the area?

• Wondering the same thing in Gentilly. I wonder if ATT Fiber has similar network impacting events or if it only effects cable...

• Ahell623,

I'm terribly sorry to hear your service has been impacted and apologize for the delayed response to your inquiry. I know how important it is these days to have reliable service and we want to address this for you as quickly as possible. Our support forums are intended for customers to help each other and discuss Cox services. For support specific to your account, we recommend reaching out to us via email at cox.help@cox.com, or on Facebook or Twitter. When emailing or message our social media pages privately, please include your full name, complete street address and details of your concern so we can investigate this for you.

Colleen
    Support Forums Moderator