Forum Discussion

kellypope133
New Contributor
2 months ago

My internet goes out every night late and it’s aggravating

I live right outside Baton Rouge, LA and every night around 11 or midnight until after 7am my internet goes out. I reset the modem, check the connections snd unplug it but that never works and when I try to get Cox support, they can never connect to my equipment. I just paid my bill 5 days ago so I know it’s not that. What is going on? It’s truly aggravating and I’m considering going my internet thru another company because with the money I pay a month to Cox, this shouldn’t be happening. 

• Hi kellypope133. The purpose of the Cox Forums is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable, Telephone and High-Speed Internet services with other customers. This appears as if you may need someone to look into your account personally. We would definitely be able to assist you with this. Please reach out to us on Twitter at CoxHelp via DM, visit us on Facebook via private message, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started. Thanks, Lisa, Cox Support Forums Moderator