Forum Discussion

havenc
New Contributor
3 months ago

KUDOS call out

Everyone has called due to outages. At least in Vegas over the last 2 months. The last CSR I spoke to before Tanisha shall remain nameless.

TANISHA from Virginia whose supervisor, Sam, needs to call out this KUDO in a group chat. Not only was she friendly, personable, outgoing, but took care of ALL my issues, even through her own system going down. She kept apologizing for how long it was taking, but she "read the room" and actually held a conversation with me instead of puting me on multiple "3 to 5 minute hold(s)". She persevered, not wanting to lose all the work she had done, but not wanting to make me need to call back AGAIN. Not only was she a great conversationalist but she was funny and upbeat. 

I have worked in the Customer Service industry for over 10 years at my current job. Holding several positions; Quality, Coach, Agent, Escalations, just to name a few. I can only hope the quality of service Tanish provided could be mirrored in our own Agents. She was that FANTASTIC.

• Hi havenc. We do appreciate you sending kudos for Tanisha. In order to make sure that her supervisor gets this information, please send an email to cox.help@cox.com with the name on the account and the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started. Thanks, Lisa, Cox Support Forums Moderator