Forum Discussion

ChristinaLV
New Contributor
6 years ago

Internet outages everyday no connection

1. I started internet service with cox on january 2 and everyday there is an outage in my area that last all day i work from home so this is not good. Is this somthing that happens often with cox or maybe just in my area?. I have been paying for internet I cant use . Someone please help I am thinking of switching companys.

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    ChristinaLV
    New Contributor

To add i already changed 3 brand new modems and i had a new cable line installed. But internet still goes out i live in las vegas.

KevinM2
      Former Moderator
      Hi Christina, we cannot apologize enough for the outages you've been experiencing this past week. We have a dedicated maintenance team in the area and they are working diligently to restore services as quickly as possible; In the process, we hope this will improve the network infrastructure, thereby providing faster and more reliable services in the long run. We understand these outages can cause unwanted aggravation, and we can assure you our goal is to have these outages resolved in a timely manner. -Kevin M. Cox Support Forum Moderator
    jdiaz79
    New Contributor

Same here. I’ve gone through all the troubleshooting motions and still have problems almost daily. Once in a while I get what I’m paying for but as of recently it’s getting really frustrating. 

KevinM2
      Former Moderator
      Hi Jdiaz79, we find this to be quite concerning, and we're terribly sorry you're experiencing issues with our internet service. Are you experiencing intermittent connectivity or slow speeds? -Kevin M. Cox Support Forum Moderator
  • Cox internet has been down for 3 days going on 4.  Cox trucks all over neighborhood.  Outage is stated on Cox outage site and I have received texts on 4 different occasions that it is resolved, but still is not. I Need to work, when will reliable service be restored (or refunded)?

BrianM
      I am showing that we have cleared an outage in your yesterday, are you still experiencing trouble?\

Brian
      Cox Support Forum Moderator