Forum Discussion

Carter19611
New Contributor
2 months ago

Internet Outage

I am extremely frustrated and disappointed in Cox Cable and the lack of transparency, when it comes to this Internet outage. My Internet has now been down for almost 3 days, and I continue to be told the same thing have patience and allow the resolution. I was told they are aware of the issue and it is being fixed but here we are almost 3 days and my Internet has not been fixed. 

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello. I'm sorry to hear you have been having trouble with your internet this week. We would be happy to look into this for you and address your concerns. When you have a moment, can you please email cox.help@cox.com with name, address, and link to forum thread so we can assist? You can also reach us on Twitter/X at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com.  

Carter19611
      New Contributor

I have called Cox on Thursday and I spoke with a few representatives today. I continue to be told the same descriptive message, which is there’s an outage in the area and there’s nothing that can be done until it is up. There’s just no real transparency. I am told to have patience. My Internet has been out for almost 3 days. I feel I have had enough patients. My husband and I have been Cox customers for years. It is extremely disappointing that we cannot get a legit answer as to why the Internet is down and why for so long

LaToyaW

Hello.

Thank you for being a part of the Cox family. My sincere apologies for the current outage you are experiencing. I would like to investigate this ongoing issue and credit the account for the down services. Please email your full name and complete address to Cox.helpCox.com.

Cathy
      New Contributor II

Why should your customers have to join "X" or Facebook to get ahold of customer service?  That is ludicrous.

LaToyaW

Hello.

I'm sorry you have been misinformed. Alongside X,Instagram,Facebook, and YouTube, we provide support through email and phone.  Below, we have provided the other two options available for you. Please either call or email your full name and complete address for assistance.

Email- Cox.helpCox.com

Telephone- 888-438-6673