Forum Discussion

shannonfinlay
New Contributor
5 days ago

Internet down

My internet keeps going down all day. I contacted customer service chat, they said their systems are down and can't help me. To keep trying back later. No reported outages. I would like a credit for the inconvenience. 

Confused247
    New Contributor

Same here. I upgraded to the fastest speed possible because I work from home and every time I get in the groove, the internet shuts down. Why does that keep happening?

MichaelJ

Hi Confused247, I work from home too so I know how important it is to have reliable internet service. Please feel free to contact us through Social Media, Facebook, X (formerly Twitter), or email us at cox.help@cox.com. You may also reach out to us via our toll-free number, 1-800-234-3993, or Live Online Chat: https://www.cox.com/residential/contactus.html

Please include a link to this thread in your message.

Thank you for your patience,

mjwlee
    New Contributor

Currently dealing with the same issue. I really wish we had another ISP in our area, I would change immediately, I'm so tired of this.

TonyPHX
    New Contributor

Same here.  And Cox's bot Oliver is about as stupid as somebody that has lost all brain function.  This is annoying.  Cox, anyone home there?

iruhl
    New Contributor

My internet went out, or was taken out mon due to att. Haysville area. You'll need to get a tech out, your line has been cut. Possibly solution. 

• Hi Shannon, thank you for reaching out to the Social Media Team and being a valued Cox family member. I work from home, so I know how important it is to have reliable internet service. I am happy to check your area status and review your account. Please feel free to contact us through Social Media, Facebook, X (formerly Twitter), or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Please include a link to this theread in your message. Thank you for your patience, 

MichaelJ

Hi iruhl, OUr Forums community members won't be able to assist you with this issue. Please feel free to contact us through Social Media, Facebook, X (formerly Twitter), or email us at cox.help@cox.com. You may also reach out to us via our toll-free number, 1-800-234-3993, or Live Online Chat: https://www.cox.com/residential/contactus.html

MichaelJ

Hi Tony, Hi Mj, I am happy to help troubleshoot internet issues and check your area status. Please feel free to contact us through Social Media, Facebook, X (formerly Twitter), or email us at cox.help@cox.com. You may also reach out to us via our toll-free number, 1-800-234-3993, or Live Online Chat: https://www.cox.com/residential/contactus.html