Forum Discussion

jeff712
New Contributor
6 years ago

Netflix Shows will not play.

After logging into Netflix and selecting my show, the error “This title is not available to watch instantly. Please try another title.”  

I can pull up the same show from Netflix App on my IPad without issue.   This error just started, I was watching Netflix from the Cox app earlier in the day.

I Have reset my set top and modem. No luck.

Can you advise what to do?

13 Replies

CarolLM
    Former Moderator
    Hi Jeff, if you're still experiencing issues with this, please send your complete address and account name to us via Facebook private message, Twitter direct message or email us at cox.help@cox.com and include a link to this conversational thread. -Thanks, Carol M.
        ColleenD
        NinjaMonkey73, There was an outage, but it has since been resolved. I'd like to try rebooting your box. Would that be okay? We can do the reboot for you or you can initiate the reboot by signing in to the Cox Connect app. -ColleenD. Cox Support Forums Moderator
    spreidel23
    New Contributor

I am having the same issue. How did you get this resolved?  Thanks!

MarkM1
      Former Moderator
      Spreidel23,

There was an outage of the service yesterday. We have since corrected the problem with this app. Would you please retest & let us know if the service is working for you again?

Mark M.
      Cox Support Forums Moderator
        spreidel23
        New Contributor

It was still not working as of last night. I called Cox tech support and they said they were working with Netflix to resolve an issue with the app. Any updated ETA on the fix?

mcornes
    New Contributor

I am getting the same issue as well for the last 2 days