Forum Discussion

Marleny_272
New Contributor
2 years ago

I HATE COX!

I was told that my discount was going to be applied to my bill but when my new bill came in I was past do they told me that it was my fault but I had asked one if the customer service representative and he or she had told me it was going to be applied they told me someone would call me and never did. Now they want to change me again I had a bill send out in the 25th and now they are saying that have have to pay again for the month of April. I can’t wait tills this *** contract is over! Worst customer service 

15 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Bruce
    Honored Contributor III

Fun fact:  The word "cheat" is in the phrase "I hate Cox."

Darkatt
    Valued Contributor III

Try talking to someone in retention for assistance. 

• The purpose of the Cox Internet Support Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable Television services with other customers. If you need help with billing or other account specific issues, or would like to submit a channel request, please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com. -Allan, Cox Support Forums Moderator.
      WiderMouthOpen
      Esteemed Contributor
      The purpose of the Cox Internet Support Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable Television services with other customers.

You mean the Internet forum right?

mdvlhllspwn
      New Contributor

No the purpose of this forum is to alarm other potential customers to avoid you guys.

WiderMouthOpen
        Esteemed Contributor

If your going to rant, please try the Reddit rant post or DSLReports. If you read the welcome thread, you would understand this is a technical forum.

• Hello. I apologize, we are unable to address any billing concerns through this forum method. If we can be of assistance, can you please email cox.help@cox.com with your name, address, and link to forum thread. The purpose of the Cox Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox High Speed Internet services with other customers. If you need help with billing or other account specific issues, please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com

Darkatt
    Valued Contributor III

what discount are you talking about? If it's ACP, Cox cannot apply the "discount", unless they have received it from the government. You will need to contact Cox and ensure it's properly done. 

Other than that, you will need to contact Cox for further assistance, since this is a user support forum, and billing issues are not an item that other users can assist you with.