Forum Discussion

Fatasia2022
New Contributor
3 months ago

I’m dissatisfied

I have been a cox memeber since 2022. I have recently asked for my services to be disconnected. The representative told me that it would be and my existing bill will be sent to me with no extra charge.i have given my last payment on the 8th of July and they charged my account 3 times again to take an additional payment when my bank account number is not on there anymore . I was told I could go in to make the payment on my debit card by the rep  So I’ve been charged overdraft fees without any compensation. And now my account is in the negative when I tried to receive help from there text messaging live agent they did not help AT ALL!! This is why I am canceling my services 

•  

I'm sorry you've had this experience. We'd be glad to help. The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox High Speed Internet services with other customers. If you need help with billing or other account specific issues, please reach us on Twitter at CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com.

Thank you.