Forum Discussion

UpsetCoxCust
New Contributor II
5 years ago

A Very Dissatisfied customer

I have spoke to multiple chat agents, a couple phone reps, and the story is still the same - they're part time and do not care.  They've yelled at me, laughed at me, and hung up or disconnected on purpose multiple times.  I just called and spoke to a phone rep last night she laughed at me, was short with me and literally talked over to me said she set up an appt and hung up on me.  Guess what, I woke up early and check my phone - she never set it up.  Now I'm waiting until Tues.... It's a holiday weekend... I was hoping to try out my new "upgraded" modem and service and I'm here wasting my time.  I just was on the phone with a rep who said she would help me and get me to someone who can help - she transferred me to some random agent who had no clue and he put me back in queue which eventually hung up on me.  This is the worst zero star service I've ever had.  Why am I paying more for less?  The Tech they sent out here hinted that because of an AUL violation they are probably throttling my internet and he had to cancel the appt which wasted more of my time - which is a dishonest practice cuz nobody has told me that would happen or how to clear it.  My old modem and service was giving me 200 or so down - new service I'm consistently at 100 or less down should be UP TO 966 down.  Why am I still waiting for 5 days now for this to be fixed?  Dishonest practice, dishonest customer service reps - I'm at the end of my rope - nobody is helping me.

CrystalS
    Former Moderator
    Hello,

The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable, Telephone, and High-Speed Internet services with other customers. This appears as if you may need someone to look into your account personally. We would definitely be able to assist you with this. Please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started.

Crystal S. Cox Support Forum Moderator
    bearone2
    Contributor III

for what you described, i'm betting you were belligerent & rude.